1. Initial payment is due to Maxcreative before we can begin work on your project. Payment of initial payment indicates acceptance of this offer.
2. All other payments are due as specified in the quote/contract provided and agreed upon for the project. Maxcreative will invoice client for the final contract balance, less any payments already made, which is due upon completion of the project.
3. Maxcreative will complete the project within the number of calendar days stated in your quote/contract of our receiving all information and materials necessary to complete the job, including but not limited to content, final design approval, and product or personal photos, if applicable.
4. These terms are based on the quote/contract we provided, which is based on the current job specifications. Price and terms may change if specifications are changed.
5. If the launch of the website is delayed for more than 30 days by the client, Maxcreative will submit an invoice for services rendered up to that time, and will invoice for further work every 30 days.
6. This contract is entered into and performable in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and is interpreted by New Mexico law.